3101 N Central Ave Suite 800
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Phone: (602) 266-0292
Fax: (480) 240-5915
Alfred French was born and raised in a bilingual household in Phoenix, Arizona. Mr.French graduated from Brophy College Preparatory in Phoenix, Arizona.
After high school, Mr. French attended Arizona State University where he majored in English Literature and minored in Latin American History. While at Arizona State Mr. French participated in a mentorship program for at-risk Tempe Elementary School students through Chicanos Por La Causa.
After graduating from Arizona State Mr. French backpacked from Argentina to
California and subsequently relocated to the Washington DC area where he attended George Washington University School of Law and spent two years with Catholic Charities for the Diocese of Arlington, Virginia as an Immigration Law Clerk. Following graduation from Law School, Mr. French returned to Phoenix, Arizona, and began his career as an immigration attorney after joining the State Bar of Arizona.
- Immigration Law
- Personal Injury
- Arizona, 2005
- U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit,
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico, 2021
- George Washington University School of Law, J.D., Washington, DC, January 2005
- Arizona State University, B.A., Tempe, AZ, December 1997
- Brophy College Preparatory, Phoenix, AZ, May 1993
Professional associations and memberships:
- State Bar of Arizona
- Past Member American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Past Officeholder State Bar of Arizona Immigration Section