Rafael Tirado Founding Partner and President
3101 N Central Ave Suite 800
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Phone: (602) 266-0292
Fax: (480) 240-5915
Rafael Tirado focuses his practice in International Trade, Business Law and Immigration. Mr. Tirado is licensed both in Arizona and Mexico. His focus is offering sophisticated legal services with an emphasis in international business and immigration.
Mr. Tirado provides a full range in immigration law services to businesses, schools, health care institutions and individuals. Services include preparation and submission of applications for non-immigrant visas such as the O-1 (Extraordinary Abilities), TN (Trade NAFTA), H-1B (foreign professional worker), L-1 (intracompany transferee), and investor visas, and for all the various applications for permanent resident status (“green card”). He assists small and multinational corporations to hire or transfer professional personnel. He also assists foreign investors in obtaining the E-2 Treaty Investor Visa and E-1 Treaty Trader Visa.
Rafael Tirado also practices removal/deportation defense and bond hearings in Immigration Courts.
Mr. Tirado provides a wide range of International Law and Real Estate Law services in Mexico, such as: a) selecting the property to purchase and develop; b) performing the initial title search; c) hospitality issues, obtaining licenses and permits; d) construction, corporate, tax and labor issues; e) title insurance; f) Purchase of property through bank trusts or Mexican corporations and g) escrow agreements.
Mr. Tirado has experience handling and implementing bi-national corporate structures making it easy to operate both in Mexico and the United States.
Areas of Practice:
- Immigration Law
- International Law & International Trade
- Foreign Investment
- Business Law
- Mexican Law
- Real Estate Law in Mexico
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Arizona, 2004
- Mexico, 2000
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona, 2002
- LL.M. in International Trade Law
- Universidad de Monterrey, Garza Garcia, N.L., Mexico, 2000
- Mexican Law Degree (J.D. Equivalent)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Arizona State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Mexican Federal Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Los Abogados (Arizona Hispanic Bar Association)
- Local First