Kurt Fernandez Attorney
3101 N Central Ave Suite 800
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Phone: (602) 266-0292
Fax: (480) 240-5915
Kurt Fernandez was born in Tucson, Arizona and raised in Nogales, Arizona. Mr. Fernandez graduated from Nogales High School. After high school, Mr. Fernandez went on to receive an Associate’s Degree in General Studies from Mesa Community College. After receiving his degree from Mesa Community College, Mr. Fernandez went on to attend Everest College, where he received an Associate’s Degree in Paralegal Studies. Years after beginning his legal career, Mr. Fernandez went on to receive his Bachelor’s in Business Administration from Upper Iowa
University. Shortly after receiving his Bachelor’s, Mr. Fernandez attended the University of North Dakota School of Law where he received his Juris Doctorate.
Mr. Fernandez is currently licensed in North Dakota and is currently working on getting licensed in Arizona.
Mr. Fernandez began his legal career working as a Paralegal. Throughout his legal career, Mr. Fernandez has worked in the areas of Bankruptcy, Social Security Disability, Worker’s Compensation, Immigration, Contracts, Corporate Compliance, and Personal Injury.
Mr. Fernandez has over 10 years of experience in the field of personal injury. Mr. Fernandez has a great deal of experience handling: motor vehicle accidents, motor vehicle accidents involving pedestrians, slip and falls, premises liability cases, wrongful death cases, and dog bites.
Throughout his legal career, Mr. Fernandez has helped thousands of people in Arizona by helping them get back on their feet and get the compensation they deserve. Now it’s your turn to get the help you need!
If you’re hurt call Kurt!
Areas of Practice:
- Immigration Law
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- North Dakota, 2020
- 2020 – Juris Doctor from The University of North Dakota School of Law
- 2017 – Bachelor in Business Administration and graduated with Magna Cum Laude Honors from Upper Iowa University
- 2010 – Associate of Science Degree in Paralegal Studies from Everest College
- 2008 – Associate of Arts Degree from Mesa Community College
- 2003 – Graduate of Nogales High School
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- North Dakota State Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International