3101 N Central Ave Suite 800
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Phone: (602) 266-0292
Fax: (480) 240-5915
Kurt Fernandez was born in Tucson, Arizona and raised in Nogales, Arizona. Mr. Fernandez is a graduate of Nogales High School.
After high school, Mr. Fernandez received an associate's degree in general studies from Mesa Community College.
After receiving his degree from Mesa Community College, Mr. Fernandez attended Everest College, where he received an associate's degree in paralegal studies. Years after beginning his legal career, Mr. Fernandez received his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Upper Iowa University. Shortly after receiving his undergraduate degree, Mr. Fernandez attended the University of North Dakota School of Law, where he received his Juris Doctorate.
Mr. Fernandez is currently licensed in North Dakota and is currently working to obtain a license in Arizona.
Mr. Fernandez began his legal career working as a Paralegal. Throughout his legal career, Mr. Fernandez has worked in the areas of Bankruptcy, Social Security Disability, Workers' Compensation, Immigration, Contracts, Corporate Compliance and Personal Injury.
Mr. Fernandez has over 10 years of experience in the personal injury field. Mr. Fernandez has extensive experience handling: motor vehicle accidents, pedestrian motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall, premises liability cases, wrongful death cases and dog bites.
Throughout his legal career, Mr. Fernandez has helped thousands of people in Arizona by helping them recover and get the compensation they deserve. Now it's your turn to get the help you need! Call Kurt!
Areas of practice:
- Immigration law
- Personal injury and wrongful death
Admissions to the bar:
- North Dakota, 2020
- 2020 - Juris Doctor of the University of North Dakota School of Law
- 2017 - Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and graduated with Magna Cum Honours
- Laude from Upper Iowa University
- 2010 - Associate of Science Degree in Paralegal Studies from Everest College
- 2008 - Associate in Arts Degree from Mesa Community College
- 2003 - Nogales High School Graduate
Professional associations and memberships:
- North Dakota State Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International