3101 N Central Ave Suite 800
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Phone: (602) 266-0292
Fax: (480) 240-5915
Kurt Fernandez was born in Tucson, Arizona and raised in Nogales, Arizona. Mr. Fernandez graduated from Nogales High School.
After high school, Mr. Fernandez received an associate degree in general studies from Mesa Community College.
After receiving his degree from Mesa Community College, Mr. Fernandez attended Everest College, where he received an associate degree in paralegal studies. Years after beginning his legal career, Mr. Fernandez received his Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Upper Iowa. Shortly after receiving his bachelor’s degree, Mr. Fernandez attended the University of North Dakota School of Law, where he received his Juris Doctorate.
Mr. Fernandez is licensed in North Dakota and is now working toward a license in Arizona.
Mr. Fernandez began his legal career working as a Paralegal. Throughout his legal career, Mr. Fernandez has worked in the areas of Bankruptcy, Social Security Disability, Workers’ Compensation, Immigration, Contracts, Corporate Compliance, and Personal Injury.
Mr. Fernandez has over 10 years of experience in the field of personal injury. Mr. Fernandez has extensive experience handling: motor vehicle accidents, pedestrian motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall, premises liability cases, wrongful death cases, and dog bites.
Throughout his legal career, Mr. Fernandez has helped thousands of people in Arizona by helping them recover and get the compensation they deserve. Now it’s your turn to get the help you need! Call Kurt!
- Immigration Law
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Dakota del Norte, 2020
- 2020 – Juris Doctor of the University of North Dakota School of Law
- 2017 – Bachelor of Business Administration and graduated with Magna honors
- Laude from the University of Upper Iowa
- 2010 – Associate of Science degree in Paralegal Studies from Everest College
- 2008 – Associate of Arts Degree from Mesa Community College
- 2003 – Graduated from Nogales High School
Professional associations and memberships:
- North Dakota State Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International